Thursday 10 April 2014

Time Art [1]


Time Art work in After Effects

My first experience using after effects was eye opening, previous i attempted to use after effects in one of my projects in collage and found certain areas difficult and unclear so i did not really continue using it from that point on. But yet again the after effect tutorials helped me out a lot when it came to working my way around its interface and explaining what certain functions did. I explored two different tutorials that I thought would help me out, which was 'After Effects CS6 Essential Training with Ian Robinson'
and 'Mograph Techniques: Retiming and Tracking Footage with Ian Robinson'. 

Theses were some of the tutorials I looked into the ones that were really useful was tracking the footage I learnt that you can't really get a perfect track without making some adjustments of your own, am hoping to continue off from where i last left off some of the exercise develop in difficulty as you carry on through. One area that caught my interest as well was using the internal software Mocha AE to track which was an interesting experience in terms of switching between both. 

 The after effect Essential Training was a good way to work my way into what i was using to help transition into my own project. 



Mocha














No comments:

Post a Comment